Wednesday, May 10, 2006

EMBRACEABLE ME: COMPARING MYSELF TO OTHERS



I am unique. There is no one else like me in the entire universe. In honor of my unique self, I acknowledge and embrace the special qualities that make me the person that I am, not comparing myself with others. I know its human nature to compare myself to others; especially if I think that they are better than me or have more of something that I want. Yet, I have found in truth that it is not a good use of time to compare myself with others because there is no one like me and this makes me incomparable. It is sometimes almost easier to look outside of myself and feel like I am deficient in comparison to other people rather than taking responsibility for my own progress in relation to the fulfillment of my lifepurpose. It actually takes more courage to be self-referential and look at myself to see whether I am measuring up to my standards or meeting my full potential. I know that I have a very special gift and I am here for a very specific reason. I have a life purpose to fulfill and with this come the lessons that I must learn and the circumstances that I must go through in order to evolve as a spiritual being.

1 comment:

  1. Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.< HREF="http://22.hidot.info/" REL="nofollow">»<>

    ReplyDelete

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!