Friday, February 29, 2008
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
+JUS FOR THE MEN+
- 94% of men lie about their dick size. According to condom manufacturers, only 6% of men need to use extra large condoms.
- The average man is 4-5 inches long when erect; no matter what you have heard ladies that are the truth. Incidentally the average vaginal capacity is Only 6 inches, for you women who think you can handle king dong.
- 80% of men are circumcise, though Pediatrics say it is not necessary.
- No matter what all the ads say nothing but time can make your penis grow. (Most men reach the end of their growth by the early 20's)
- There is no correlation between penis size and shoe size, hand size, or nose size.
- Blue balls does exist! It's technically called 'prostatic congestion.
- Only 16% of men shave their privates
+SOME STUFF ON THE LADIES+
- Only 9% of women around the globe consider themselves 'attractive' (20% of British women do). 43% of women use the term 'natural', 24% say They have 'average' looks, 8% prefer the term 'feminine', 7% say they are 'good looking', and 7% say they are 'cute', and finally only 2% of women say they are 'sexy'.
- An estimated 85% of women wear the wrong size bra.
- 60% of women have had breast implants.
- 75% of women like giving/getting oral sex.
- 95% of women shave their privates.
+5 REASONS WHY SEX IS GOOD+
- It is a good workout. Sex burns about 150 calories every half an hour. It will lower your cholesterol and improve breathing circulation.
- You won't get sick. According to research if you have sex 1-2 times a week you are less likely to get sick.You'll feel happier.
- You will feel a greater sense of well-being. Women who have more sex were clinically proven to be less depressed than womenWho don't have sex.
- Makes you look better; problem is that ugly people don't get any. Sex releases hormones which make your skin and hair softer and shinier and tone your physique.
- (The best reason) You will live longer. Studies prove that sex makes you live longer. Men who had sex 1-2 times a week had half the death rate as those who did not indulge themselves at least once a month. It also makes you look younger. If you have sex 3 times a week you may look up to 10 years younger than you really are.
¿DID YOU KNOW?
- Having sex 3 times a week for 1 year adds up to running 75 miles!!!!
- Masturbation is healthy for both men and women.
- 70% of high schoolers have had sex before they have graduated. 27% loose their virginity senior prom night. Only 3% wait until marriage.
- 95% of men would have sex with a girl after 1 month of dating. Only 10% of women feel this way.
- Teens are most likely to have sex for the first time in JUNE. First-time intercourse is often unplanned, meaning it's less likely teens will use contraception.
- Virginity is often lost with a person they HAVEN'T been dating.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
It is said that the path to a GAY man’s heart is best navigated through the back door. Hence the prevailing ASSUMPTION about GAY men is that they all enjoy anal sex. But many still consider this as foreign territory. For those curious about anal sex or interested in exploring it further, here are a few basic things to consider.
- GROOMING – Some people are comfortable with a hairy entrance, but for those who are self-conscious about carrying a thicket down there, options exist for cleaning it up. Hirsute-free ass play adds pleasure if you and your partner are into munching on it. The less hair, the more the receiver feels his partner’s tongue on all those nerve endings, and for the giver, well who likes feeling like they are spitting up a hairball? For most men, waxing is not an option. Never mind the difficulty of getting into such a hard-to-reach area with a spatula of wax and gauze. Waxing removes a layer of healthy skin, and if you get too close to the edge of the anus, the results can be ugly and painful. And don’t even think about going near such a sensitive area with a harsh depilatory such as Nair. That leaves shaving, which requires a good deal of flexibility and being careful not to get any nicks or cuts. This is better done with a partner, and only if he is into it.
- CLEANLINESS – Unless you are into scat, when it comes to anal sex, cleanliness really is key. If you are planning on having anal intercourse, a quick shower is recommended. Lightly insert your finger into the anus, giving the area a quick swirl. Go easy on the soap, as it can be irritating to the lining of the rectum. To douche or not to douche? Many guys feel it’s not needed if you have normal and regular bowel movements. Also, many guys think that an enema makes the ass more sore and sensitive before sex. For guys with a healthy digestive system who do not feel the immediate need to pass a bowel movement, a swirl in the shower should suffice. Some guys don’t feel confident without giving themselves an enema before a good session. If you are worried that the common drugstore enema is too harsh, discard the contents and fill up the container with warm tap water instead. Use lubricant! The lining of the rectum produces mucus naturally but not enough to provide comfort for intercourse. Remember these basics and you are ensured a happy pucker hole and a satisfying sex life.
- PAINLESS ANAL: Stimulate the numerous nerve endings and the sphincter will relax for entry.
- FEED IT: The rectum is not designed to store feces—and it won’t if you eat fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and unprocessed bran, which will keep the rectal muscles relaxed. Douche one hour prior with Fleet.
- TOUCH IT: Whether yours or his try touching the anal opening during masturbation. It’s hot.
- RIM IT: For maximum results, flatten your tongue and lick rather than penetrating the anus. Warm breath will stimulate him even more.
- PENETRATE IT: It doesn’t have to hurt. After touching and rimming, the anus has relaxed, making painless entry possible.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Words of love
Gave ALL of himself
And got 208 in return
Now HE is twisted like candy
With an unflavored desire
Now this poison is HIS obsession
As HE picks up the pieces of HIS soul
HIS bitter truth makes LIES taste better
For HIS poison
Comes from the root of HIS self love…
Rather the lack thereof
There is NO redemption
As HIS life drips N’ drops
If only HE could save himself
With some antidote of TRUTH
The older HE gets
More or less HE forgets
As HE gets closer
HE realizes that HE has been running
In the opposite direction of divinity
For 208 cannot destroy the light that shines within.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
¿The whole package can HE see?
Tomorrow I'm always the same
I be HIS
The one for which I use the word WE
Living the mystery of each other
1st being the physical
Then the discovery
OUR LOVE is new yet old
For I have known him from the depths of my soul
No more waiting to plant to dream
Memories reaching deep down brought to life
Living my future
From the bottom of what I am
Uncovering memory of when I began
Before I was what I will be
Now with HE…
I will forever be
HIS LOVE with a TWIST
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Monday, February 18, 2008
WOMAN DON’T HATE ON ME,
CAUSE I DON’T WANT YOU
DON’T BLAME ME FOR LOVING OTHER MEN
FUCK YOUR CINDERLLA COMPLEX,
PRINCE CHARMING IS DEAD TO YOU!
WHY NOT HATE SLEEPING BEAUTY?
SHE SLEPT THROUGH EVERYTHING & GOT HER MAN!
HOW ABOUT YOU DRINK POISON LIKE SNOW WHITE?
MAYBE A MAN WILL BRING YOU TO LIFE….
THIS MAN DOES NOT WANT CARE FOR YOU
I DO NOT CARE FOR YOUR FAIRYTALE LIFE
SO FUCK YOUR HAPPY ENDING
YOU DON’T DESERVE ANY MAN!
YOU ARE SO TWISTED
BLASTING ME WITH YOUR MISERY
HATIN’ ON ME
CALLIN’ ME SISSY
FROM WHERE I STAND
BETTER BE A SISSY
THAN A MAN THAT WANTS TO LOVE YOU
YOU ARE THE FREAK OF NATURE
SOMETHING THAT SHOULD BE IN A ZOO
YOU ARE SO JADED
GREEN WITH ENVY
I HOPE YOU LIVE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE HATIN’
WHILE I AM LOVIN’ THE MAN YOU WISH YOU HAD
YOU ARE THAT LONE SOLDIER
ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE WAR
DROPPING BOMBS ON YOURSELF
THINKING YOU CAN CHANGE ME
NEVER WILL I MARRY YOUR SORRY ASS…
GIVE YOU MY PRECIOUS GENES
IF ONLY I FELT SORRY FOR YOU
I WOULDN’T STAMP OUT YOUR HEART N’ SOUL
YOU BE THAT CHURCH SLAVE
GIVING PASTOR ALL THE PRAISE
SO FUCKIN’ PATHETIC!
NO MAN TO SHARE YOUR LIFE
NO PEFECT FAIRYTALE
JUST A SAD LITTLE GIRL
JUST SAVE YOUR DREAD
NO MATTER WHAT
I WILL BE LOVING MEN INSTEAD…
Sunday, February 17, 2008
I find that the CONNECTION that we have with GOD has been, and continues to be, the focus of COUNTLESS DEBATES, ARTICLES, and TELEVISION SHOWS and so on. There is without a doubt just as many opinions on what is wrong with OUR relationship with GOD as there are individuals with solutions to the problems. However, what are the inherent external factors that foster OUR disconnection from GOD? Though nothing is ever as simple as it seems, yet if WE focus on OUR overall complexity of life, WE can find some solutions that can make life easier.
For many of us dealing with RELIGION is very difficult to say the least. For HETEROSEXUALS it is easier to deny the pain than to acknowledge the suffering that HOMOSEXUALS endure in this world. Because of this, there are lingering anxieties in the hearts and minds of GAY men and women that PREVENTS us from having any sort of relationship with OUR ‘creator.’ If only WE allow the painful indignities that we suffer draw us closer to GOD; instead it does the opposite.
The reality is that in spite of the EDUCATIONAL, ECONOMIC and SOCIAL GAINS that we have made, SOCIETY still operates as an oppressive system that has been, and continues to be, responsible for keeping a large number of us TRAPPED in a place that forces us to believe that GOD does NOT care for us. It is my FIRM belief that there is a DIRECT correlation between our ability and inability to problem solve and our common experience of being GAY. In other words the oppressed is not entirely responsible for his OR her oppression. Nonetheless, I feel that WE need to take ourselves out of a certain mind frame AND take our rightful place in this world.
To each HIS/HER own, but I am of the opinion that GOD IS NOT SOME OMNIPOTENT FIGURE IN THE SKY THAT IS KEEPING SCORE & IS FORCING US TO ACHIEVE SALVATION THROUGH FEAR & TREMBLING. DO YOU THINK GOD REALLY WANTS US TO LIVE IN WORLD THAT HAS THE PROBLEMS THAT IT HAS? I SAY NO! We sit AND think that WE are sinners and GOD does NOT want anything to do with us, this is SO far from the truth. Why do WE hinder OUR relationship with GOD because of who we are? I find it heart breaking that we feel separate AND apart from OUR creator because of OUR inability to LOVE ourselves. I feel that LOGIC destroys what WE ought to believe, there is NO LOGIC when it comes to LIFE and the how it is lived. It amazes me that WE say WE believe in GOD, yet have such a HARD time with him.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Friday, February 15, 2008
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
In the course of my live, I've increasingly been met by MEN with relationship problems. These MEN had lives that were disrupted by various issues regarding the ones they love, have loved or regarding the search for love. Some, maybe most, of them chuck up their problems with LOVE to many things that are NOT necessarily the truth. I find we sell ourselves short AND let LOVE evade us. This behavior is VERY wasteful energetically; but I get why it must be…Nonetheless, I feel that NO matter what our situation may be, NO one can deny that LOVE is REAL. We can try with ALL of might NOT to associate ourselves with it; yet it still finds us. Nonetheless, it seems as if WE GAY MEN attract MEN that are NOT good OR worthy of us, yet we do not see anything wrong with that. This sparks the question of asking if WE ARE LOOKING FOR THAT IMPERFECT SOMEONE TO SHARE YOUR LIFE WITH or ARE YOU JUST GOING ALONG WITH LIFE PRAYING FOR THAT PERFECT MAN? I find that finding that elusive ideal mate doesn't come that easily for most of us because we haven't learned the importance of being very clear in our thoughts what type of person would truly make us happy. Hence living the notion that LOVE is NOT REAL! We as a community project such a MURKY IMAGE of our desires that it is NEARLY impossible for the universe to deliver our IMPERFECT package. Though I cannot fully blame GAY MEN for the way they view LOVE, I have to say that as ADULTS they owe it to themselves that they live base on LOVE. This unclear notion that is in our minds about LOVE just leaves us in a fog that will NOT clear until we get ourselves where we ought to be. Now I am NOT disregarding the fact that some if NOT all of us need to be in this place because if we view LOVE in such a manner then we need NOT to have it. SO BEFORE YOU FIND OUT HOW REAL LOVE IS, EVALUATE YOURSELF. Find where you are in life @ the moment. Ask how did you get there? Are you happy OR sad? EVALUATE PAST RELATIONSHIPS. Ask what aspects in those individuals made you happiest? What aspects were not so great? Are you ready for a new relationship and all that it involves? MAKE SURE YOU ARE CLEAR ABOUT YOUR NEEDS. Explore your personal reasons for wanting to manifest a mate. Are you lonely? Are you in need of emotional support? RELEASE YOUR REQUEST TO THE UNIVERSE. Trust that everything will work out perfectly.
Monday, February 11, 2008
In relationships today, we tend to attract a pattern of people. These individuals are a combination of the best and worst qualities within us and the power place that is born from thees qualities merely set the stage for how durable a relationship is. In finding ones ENDURANCE within a relationship we ultimately have to FACE the demons AND angels that settle us into a HARMONIOUS partnership. I have found that the bases of ENDURANCE lie in LOVE. LOVE is GREAT, though better when one has it for the long haul; it however calls for stamina, work AND attention. I am NOT say OR thinking that LOVE should be an easy street, but I would like to say that I wonder why it is the way it is? I am a FIRM believer that LOVE is worth fighting for; I would NOT have it any other way. It is jus that this ENDURANCE that LOVE requires kill a lot of relationships because most if NOT all of us simply can’t be bothered. Now the relationship that I am currently in is one that I would WANT for the rest of my life, however if I plan on being here for a long time then I have work ahead of me. There are times when HE and I find ourselves in an argument, I feel as if we are losing control of emotions and the LOVE that we have for each other takes on a life of its own. It is @ this moment when we have to take a deep breath and take a step back from the situation. Because for us LOVE means that we can AGREE to DISAGREE and looking honestly @ what caused us to argue in the first place is more important. Hence ENDURANCE is needed to feed LOVE because it can help us be clear about our feelings AND intentions AND communicate them clearly.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
If one were to lay ever SO still N’ quiet, one would be able to HEAR the LOVE that is surrounding them. One would be able to HEAR each cell pumping the HEART of the one he LOVES…making him the reason why LOVE exists. Being able to HEAR the sound of LOVE is a beauty unto itself. There is NO time to think about what might OR might come next, because you would be able to pay attention to the richness of what is now. This miracle of LOVE is the MOST important of ALL the senses because it GIVES us so much more than we realize. In the big picture and in the smallest of details, HEARING LOVE when it is near brings the sense of peace AND happiness that we desire. This sense of peace in letting things be allows us to become ONE with LOVE. Thus enhancing the RICHNESS of OUR being. Think of how truly fortunate you are to have this ability, LIVE THAT GOOD FORTUNE WITH ALL THAT YOU ARE & LOVE WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR GUIDE.
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Friday, February 8, 2008
Thursday, February 7, 2008
I think that LOVE has a TASTE all it has own that is either sweet OR sour. I believe that this sweet N’ sour flavor is deeply connected to how we view AND receive LOVE. HOW COULD IT NOT? When one is in love it is VERY sweet; the heart is VERY happy, the soul dances AND all is right with the world. However, when LOVE turns sour it leaves a bitter taste in your mouth; the heart HURTS, the soul DIES AND the world is NOT a great place to be. Nonetheless, I am in AWE of how the TASTE of LOVE influences our lives and how much power it has over us. It is SO evident how LOVE leaves a collective tang in our mouths that are either sweet OR sour. The sweet TASTE of LOVE makes US feel GREAT, our faces widen with smiles AND our hearts skip more than a beat. There is an INTENSE focus on what we are getting, diminishing the thought of loneliness AND isolation. With the sweet TASTE of LOVE, our lives are devoted to simply being in this place AND there is a sense of liberation that comes from letting ourselves go. This feeling is unlike any other, this is why it is SO hard when one has to deal with LOVE turning itself inside out. This then presents an individual who is now struggling from place of hurt AND pain. This weakness makes it hard to rise above a LOVE that is no longer there. The sound of silence as time seems to stand still is the focus point. It is as if we have slipped into a dreamscape of anguish that show cases the joy of a LOVE that once was there. This bitter TASTE of LOVE just makes us feel as if we want to die…NO MATTER WHAT LOVE DOES FOR US, NO MATTER WHAT TASTE WE ARE TO SAVOR…BE THE SWEET TASTE OF LOVE GONE RIGHT or THE CHOKING OF A LOVE GONE SOUTH, ONE MUST REMEMBER TRYING TO MAINTAIN A BALANCE OF BOTH WILL LEAVE US FEELING BETTER ABOUT THE ONE THING THAT TAKES SO MUCH FROM US…
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Monday, February 4, 2008
No matter what you say about love,
I keep coming back for more,
Keep my hand in the fire,
Sooner or later I get what I'm asking for
No matter what you say about life,
I learn every time I bleed
The truth is a stranger soul is in danger
I gotta let my spirit be free to…
Admit that I'm wrong and then change my mind
Sorry but I have to move on and leave you behind
HOW COULD IT NOT? We ALL know that LOVE is UNDENIABLE and its power is something that WE cannot escape, no matter how hard WE try. I find it very interesting how we view LOVE and those that WE give it to, it is amazing how sometimes WE wish that after a relationship goes sour that WE could have denied the power of LOVE. I think the fact that LOVE is UNDENIABLE proves that WE as humans are in a continuous state of growth AND elevation. WE LOVE in this world only to learn that @ least one person is going break our hearts, never thinking that HE was NOT meant for US…yet still WE swear of LOVE and think that it will never come our way again. How crazy AND foolish of us to do something like this. Yet it makes PERFECT sense because this only means that WE will LOVE harder AND NOT accept anything else other than LOVE. SO I SAY DO NOT DENY THE UNDENIABLE, LOVE IS A WONDERFUL THING. YES, IT WILL MAKE US BLAME A NEW LOVE FOR THE THINGS AN OLD ONE DID. YES, IT WILL MAKE US CRY BECAUSE WE MAY FEEL THAT TIME IS NOT ON SIDE. NEVERTHELESS, LOVE ANYWAY; IT IS TOO IMPORTANT & UNDENIABLE FOR US NOT TO DO SO.
Sunday, February 3, 2008
It has been said that LOVE HAS CODES and that its main method of expression is KISSING… Kissing is a complex behavior that requires significant muscular coordination; in fact, a total of thirty-four muscles working cooperatively. The most important muscle involved is the orbicularis oris muscle, which is used to pucker the lips and informally known as the kissing muscle. So can you tell me WHAT LANGUAGE YOU ARE SPEAKING WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE? So here are list of body parts that we KISS and what mean when we do…
- KISS ON THE LIPS MEANS I LOVE YOU
- KISS ON THE NOSE MEANS I THINK YOU ENDEARING
- KISS ON THE EYE MEANS I SEE YOUR LOVE FOR ME
- KISS ON THE FOREHEAD MEANS I LOVE WHAT YOU ARE THINKING
- KISS ON THE EAR MEANS I AM HORNY
- KISS ON THE NECK MEANS LET’S GET ROMANTIC
- KISS ON THE SHOULDER MEANS I WANT YOU
- KISS ON THE CHEST MEANS I LOVE HOW YOUR HEART BEATS FOR ME
- KISS ON NIPPLE MEANS LET’S GET IT ON
- KISS ON THE ARM MEANS TELL ME YOU LOVE ME
- KISS ON THE ELBOW MEANS I LOVE HOW I TAKE YOUR BREATHE AWAY
- KISS ON THE HAND MEANS I ADORE YOU
- KISS ON THE FINGER MEANS YOU SWEET LET GO
- KISS ON THE NAVEL MEANS I LOVE YOUR OLDEST WOUND
- KISS ON THE WAIST MEANS I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO
- KISS ON THE PENIS MEANS I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT YOU
- KISS ON THE TESTICLES MEANS I LOVE YOUR MANLY SCENT
- KISS ON THE THIGH MEANS DON’T LET GO
- KISS ON THE KNEES MEANS WE CAN LEARN A LOT FROM EACH OTHER
- KISS ON THE TOES MEANS I LOVE TO MAKE YOU TINGLE
- KISS ON THE BOTTOM OF FEET MEANS YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE
- KISS ON THE BACK OF THIGH MEANS ECSTASY IS CLOSE @ HAND
- KISS ON THE ASS MEANS I AM YOURS FOREVER
- KISS ON THE BACK MEANS I CAN SENSE YOUR MALE ENERGY
- KISS ON THE BACK OF NECK MEANS YOU LOVE HOW I FEEL ON YOU
Saturday, February 2, 2008
I have this crazy notion that LOVE could be SEXY! But what is SEXY?
- Is the way one welcomes HIS partner home?
- Is it the way HE is looking @ him with those sultry eyes?
- Is it the way HE dares him never to leave him alone?
- Is it the way HE sets his soul on fire?
- Is it HIS personality that is so unique?
- Is it that HE is not afraid to let it all out and let the world know what he is about?
- Is the fact that HE is cool, calm AND collected?
- Is it because HE is ferocious yet refined?
- Is it HIS smile?
- Is it the color of HIS skin that is so rich AND beautiful?
- Is it the way HE loves?
- Is it my perception of HE?...OR
- Is it simply HE?
Friday, February 1, 2008
'Sometimes' is never quite enough
I am of the opinion that LOVE is FLAWLESS. HOW COULD IT NOT BE? We live our lives going day to day without ever really truly feeling LOVE and then blaming it for OUR misfortunes. We need to realize that ETERNAL LOVE = FLAWLESSNESS. So I ask WHAT ARE YOU STRIVING FOR? HOW MANY TIMES WILL YOU SUFFER DISILLUSION OF A LOVE THAT IS FLAWLESS? A FLAWLESS LOVE is the idol OF idols AND the dream OF dreams. When LOVE is FLAWLESS it can be the seam that sews us together. I find that this LOVE in this manner is the wonder OF wonders that takes us over AND under…Making us question WHAT DID WE LEARN? WHY DO WE FEEL SHAME? Only to confirm that there is NO triumph over a LOVE that is FLAWLESS…