Wednesday, June 28, 2006

JUS 2 SAY...





...THAT TIME CHANGES EVERYTHING &; I WANT 2 RELEASE U WIT THE WORDS THAT HAVE TRAPPED U IN THE FORGOTTEN PLACE...
Fri(enemy)
There you were,
A saint, a demon…
The great deceiver,
Selling very dear to me the things you seem-to-give.
Every picture means the same one meaning…
…Neither more nor less.
I am in the sun born over and over,
My sea has not learned rest . . .
The world around me goes dark.
My life filled with an uneasy intent…
All because of your torment
Still at the Egg-life…
Resisting the shell,
Till you troubled the Ellipse.
Taking my hand lead me blindly…
…To a place that gave me nothing
And cut like a knife
You poured your stones over me
Held me in place
And waited by the clock…
…Watching the spirit leave my face
You are so empty,
So hollow inside
With only wisps of air leaving
The breath of your pride...
…Never leaving me
So consistent was this nightmare,
Showing me how much you really care.
And nothing I cared for seem to matter,
The art of losing you isn’t hard to master….
…To be lost to you is no disaster.
So as time allows,
And life just lingers…
I will remember…
You, my fri-enemy!
I JUS WANNA SAY THAT 'I FORGIVE U!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!