Friday, July 28, 2006

I AM LOVE...I AM LIGHT!


the warrior comes in all men
how strong is to his will to walk hard
and to stand without fear to breath another day
its not the days in number to matter
but the fact of the days you were the greatest battle is to be taken
as any to fall is to live in freedom
but to back down from the challenge to see the next days sun
is to ask for mercy
proudly stand to that final blow
rage with every last bit of fight left
for you will not be layed down
but rather knocked from your feet one worth you at cost.
take wise to show courage
regret be far from me
fullfillment comes in that last sweeet taste
that's whats matters
going with a smile a man is a legend
faults of no concern and the true test starts.
the people will place me to their shoulders
as I stretch my sword above victory is my humble heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!