Monday, July 31, 2006

THE VOICE OF AN ANGEL...(BEAUTIFULBLKBOI)


...As I sit; your song fill my soul with love I can't help but love you. You bring back the moment when we first kiss and that takes me to another level. I know now that I want to spend the rest of my life with you, take care of you, walk with you...LOVE you. It's so crazy because I get so nervous about dating an artist that is performing, it makes me all anxious, but this time it was different. I was free and happy, I was tune into him. His words went right through me, touched me from the bottom of my feet to the tip of my forehead; I had chill bumps on my body. The only thing I could do was sit still and allow his song to free me, take me to that place; that place I longed to be for so long. As the love filled me up inside I wanted him to know, I wanted him to see it (not that I had a choice) the tears where there. I couldn't believe it, it was so strange; something that I had never felt before. My heart belongs to him, I am living the dream and I am not afraid. So many songs come to mind and I know I am no singer so I thought I'd give him the gift of my words and show him how he makes me feel...
Beautifulblkboi (I CELEBRATE YOU!) for Travis For the aroma of your aura…
That ignites my soul,
I CELEBRATE YOU!
For the strength & character you posses…
That gives me courage,
I CELEBRATE YOU! For the heart of humility that touches my heart…
That says you are indeed the apple of my eye,
I CELEBRATE YOU! For the beauty that you distribute…
That graces me with warmth,
I CELEBRATE YOU! For the majestic melody of your love…
That touches my yearning spirit,
I CELEBRATE YOU! For the angelic sound of your voice…
That flows right through me,
I CELEBRATE YOU! For the sparkle that glistens when you smile…
That lights up my life,
I CELEBRATE YOU! For your sweet elixirs that intoxicate me…
That I can never get enough of,
I CELEBRATE YOU! For the joker in you & laughter that you share…
That makes me laugh ever so heartily,
I CELEBRATE YOU! For the power you hold in your hands…
That shows me your GOD potential,
I CELEBRATE YOU! For the vision you hold in your heart…
That gives me someone to walk life’s path with,
I CELEBRATE YOU! For the wisdom you hold in your spirit…
That comes from living many life times,
I CELEBRATE YOU! For the Sexiness you hold in your walk…
That always gets me going,
I CELEBRATE YOU! For the bitch you embody…
That makes me know we are kindred spirits,
I CELEBRATE YOU! For your beautifulblk skin…
That tells your life story,
I CELEBRATE YOU! For the gay man in you…
That says you know your purpose
I CELEBRATE YOU! For being my perfect imperfection…
That says you were made just for me,
I CELEBRATE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!