Saturday, August 5, 2006

THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT


WE ARE TWO UNIQUE INDIVIDUAL CHILDREN OF GOD, WHOSE FATE WAS PRE-DESTINED...WE WALK THIS PATH TOGETHER. NEITHER ONE OF US IS PERFECT, BUT WE ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER! The phrase the butterfly effect refers to the idea that a butterfly's wings might create tiny changes in the atmosphere that ultimately cause a tornado to appear (or, for that matter, prevent a tornado from appearing). The flapping wing represents a small change in the initial condition of the system, which causes a chain of events leading to large-scale phenomena. Had the butterfly not flapped its wings, the trajectory of the system might have been vastly different. Hence the butterflies that I feel in my stomach are indicators of change and a sign of a LOVE that come nestle with me once more.

I am filled with feelings of joy and happiness, it's like I am living off love...as if I am love. I have no appetite to eat when he isn't there...crazy huh? But I don't care, he is all that I think about and all that I need. I can't even think about my favourite love songs without getting all choked up and my eyes filled with water. I long to tell him the the words that I been holding inside of me for so long, the words that I wanted to say to only HIM. I know that once I do that there is no turning back, I have to face love and I won't be able to run from it.

It's so strange how I don't care, I am not gonna run this time...I want to see this through. If it last for a day, a year...5 years I don't care. I love him and its so strong, its crazy. I find myself waiting for the other shoe to drop, for the moment when the egg ends up on my face...DAMN THESE BUTTERFLIES! I know that I want him to be my lifetime not just a seasonal love, I want him to be my forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!