Monday, November 20, 2006

CHAIR DE MA CHAIR...I HAVE 2 LET GO...


The touch, the game…I have to let myself go and trust him. I know how to give and understand that making love is more than giving your body. It’s giving myself and he makes it worth it…Allowing myself to become one with him. On this day we ate the fruit of knowledge, our eyes were opened and we were like Gods, knowing the Good and the Evil. His eyes told me secrets, lips that would not tell them...
I HAVE TO LET GO!
It starts with the warmth of his tongue that sends the feeling of ecstasy cascading down my body; the gentle touch of his hand caressing my skin and massaging my body as he LOVES me from head to toe…THIS FEELING IS INESCAPABLE…He asks me what I want him to do to me next and I am speechless because a feeling came over me. It’s so hard to be that close to something real and not have it as my own
I HAVE TO LET GO!
He shines the light that reflects off the skin; intricately created masterpieces, one by one with much detail like fingers to touch, eyes to see and lips to kiss. He whom shines the light gave me his D!CK to feed and a tongue to taste the fruit that dangle from the branches and sway to the breeze from his breath. Our bodies are the testimony of the first creation of art. We wear each other like a robe revealing truth. We are one with the earth, the ocean we are the tempting forbidden fruit...
I HAVE TO LET GO!
He recreated me in his image, I ate his flesh and he ate mine…I am now free, I feel as if I am a GOD for in my imperfection he captivates my beauty and makes me perfect...I carry my soul on my skin...
I HAVE TO LET GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!