Tuesday, November 28, 2006

WOT MAKES A WHORE A WHORE?




I JUS' WANNA SAY THAT: A WHORE IS SOMEONE WHO SLEEPS WHIT WANTS TO SLEEP WITH HIM...a satisfied person is one who sleeps with who he wants...With that said, having sex doesn't make you a whore, sleeping with some one to get some thing more then sex out of them makes you a whore. I am of the opinion that all work and no play makes a whore sore and loose. I am in a place in my life where I don’t really care what people think of me. I’ve been good my whole life and I just want to live a little and maybe do something that might be out of character. Will others change the way they look at me if they found out? Most importantly will I change the way I look at myself?




WHAT MAKES A BOY LIKE ME A WHORE? Is it the way I juggles your balls in in mouth with my tongue? How about how wide I can make my asshole gape for your pole? There are a lot of factors that lead a man down the long and winding road to becoming a whore and you can only hope that I will show them to you all in my depraved glory!I know the essence of what it means to truly be a whore. So ask yourself what keeps this man going? Is it the rainbows and happy birds? Nope. Is it the green grass and fresh air? Nope. Is it the wonderful smiling faces around her? Uh, nope. Is it sex and ASSES that gladly spread for me penetrate it? YOU BETCHA! I am a some what uncontrollable sex addict whose willing gives it up, in any position, so long as they are willing to give back!

I know that I possess the right TOOLS for the job and GOD knows that I've paid my dues...The bull in me knew for a long time that it couldn't, wouldn't and shouldn't be contained, it's not as if I am hurting someone (unless they ask) I am simply exercising my right to F&CK how I please... I am a very content gay man living my life to the fullest…whoring around till I get enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!