Monday, May 14, 2007

¿CAN IT BE LUV...EVER?





I ask myself this because in this community I’ve come across persons that date OR convert HETEROSEXUAL MEN & WOMEN. Now I sit and ponder how or why do these relationships come to be and are they realistic? Do they have a chance to become forever after? I know that we know what we want SEXUALLY (even when we pretend that we don’t) and I know that we gay men and women seem to be the litmus for SEXUALITY; and the world sees us as catalysts that can bring that their hidden sexually selves to surface. So can a hetero man or woman really be bent? Can seemingly polar opposites make a relationship work? I think YES, but they have to make sure they have the one thing the rest of the world denies us…LOVE. They have to go deep within and find the resolve to build a life that needs no one’s approval. They have to live with a renew hope that LOVE has no eyes; and LOVE means your heart sees the person and not the gender. In this instance SEXUALITY is fluid and can takes it true form. This means that LOVE is LOVE no matter who, what, where and why; it just is and it’s one of the few things on this earth that we as humans have no control over. I know for a fact love deals with you how you deal with it and our hearts are the key to eternal happiness. So why do we allow the SEX of person deter or transform what love exist? I get that it is scary for a HETERO to ask, does this mean I was always same-sex-prone? And if so, how can I live comfortably with another same-sex-prone individual? Can someone tell how or why does the trapping of society make it so hard for persons to be with whom their same-sex-prone hearts so desires? We all know that there is an immediate connection when the energies of two persons recognize each other and they know they are meant to be. This LOVE is SO powerful, yet the world keep getting in the way…This type of connection makes me believe that souls do pass from one lifetime to another seeking out each other and gender doesn’t matter @ all. This LOVE can be magical if only they can allow their minds, bodies N’ souls to become one…¿DO YOU THINK A LOVE BETWEEN A HOMOSEXUAL & A HETEROSEXUAL HAVE A CHANCE OF BECOME SOMETHING REAL?

No comments:

Post a Comment

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!