Sunday, May 20, 2007

I AM HUMAN





When you look at me, tell me what you see?




Am I to you, acceptable for your society?




You look down at me like you do not approve




But I want to know, who gave the power to you




The power to make me less than a man




Judging me, like you have the upper hand




I don't care what you see you do




Because your opinion only matters to you




You may not like me because of the color of my skin




Or my religion, my sexuality, or my beliefs deep within




I'm not going to conform to what you want me to be




I'm refusing to do it because I am happy with me




You don't have to like me ,




I really don't careI really don't understand, what is it you fear?




Please don't think you have the upper ground




Because there is something that I have found




No matter what you think of me




I still have my own identity




Me, being me, you don't have to accept




But I am Human, and you will give me respect.




~mykal~

No comments:

Post a Comment

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!