Saturday, July 28, 2007

HE CAN'T

It doesn't mean a thing my translation of love,

And all of my pretense and offense

But in my defense

I can’t blame him

It is I who knows me inside out

And our declarations of love

Are words on a string

And refine

Also confine

And I hate this tension between time and eternity
I am stuck between the between

And somewhere in between

I am time and timelessness

Colliding with the future past and present

Living among the unborn

Waiting for love to plant a dream

And shine on me like a lighthouse beam

As I wonder to and fro

Not knowing where to go

From the bottom of what I am

Now I find that nothing is lost
And illusions have their cost

Hence in the four corners of the mind

They are just words

And words have no eyes

But in the middle of somewhere

Lies the truth

And I am hoping beyond my reality

For reality to be a dream

Hangs on my mind

Hangs on the edge

As if life was nothing

Thus the perils of existence
I am still looking forward to looking back
Trying to catch a shadow

© tgk

No comments:

Post a Comment

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!