Wednesday, September 19, 2007

¡ALIVE WITH LIFE!


He told me that I gave him a new dawn,

I dared him to embrace it.

He told me that there is darkness in his life,

I dared him to shine his light.

He told me that he had so many unjust events in his life,

I dared him to condemn them. He told me that life seemed difficult,

I dared him to do it anyway.

He told me that life seems to beat him down,

I dared him to fight back!

He told me that he felt hopeless,

I dared him to find some.
He told me that he was tired,

I dared him to keep going.
He told me that times were tough,

I dared him to be tougher!
He told me that love hurt him,

I dared him to love again.

He told me that he was hurting,

I dared him to heal.

He told me that he felt lost,

I dared him to find his way.
He told me that he was glad that he met me,

And I dared him to feel ALIVE WITH LIFE!
© tgk

No comments:

Post a Comment

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!