Wednesday, September 12, 2007

THIS HEART OF MINE...

…Knows that you know that I know
That you know you love me,
But you know that you don’t.
I now know that you don’t LOVE
If you did I wouldn’t be writing this about you.
You rented me HEART n’ SOUL,
I was something that you borrowed to make yourself feel like LOVE.
Now we have no REAL connection, no (LOVE) loyalty

And now I am on this battleground fighting for my SOUL.
DAMN you me feel like loving me has been nothing but a house chore;
Now I sit waiting on you clean me and make me whole.
I wish I had listen to the voice of my heart,
Now I know that you placed a temporary rule
And I like a F&CKING fool didn’t safeguard my home.
I left my castle unprotected seeking comfort in my failure.
Reflecting on you the things that brought me here

One would think that I would know better

This isn’t my first time down this road.

You came to me,

But not like the others

And soon I found myself naked.

Terrified and full of fear.

But I was hopeless,

As I open my soul to accept you.

The raw, untamed beauty love is unparallel.

It would take a colder soul than mine to be left unaffected by its passion.

Now the aftermath created a new world.

Broken branches on the ground,

Driftwood on the shore,

A fallen angel in my heart

As I separate myself from reality

Hoping my heart would stop…

No more beating,

No more yearning,

No more loving…

This heart is like a leaf in the wind,

As I desperately pull inspiration by the tail.

I can pretend, forget everything,

But the thing is...

My days go by...

And I still feel blue…lonely,

Confuse and in agony

I face the doubt…the anxiety;
I have to accept the harsh realities!

Not seeing a light...anywhere,

I just keep sinking into the darkness...

Turning dark blue,

Reaching a critical degree of love!

As I try to remember the purity of love,
The unselfish love,
That idealism that has persisted through all the tempest of my life.

Now my soul cries because time is passing so slowly

And I have lost love…

Damn this stupid heart of mine!
© tgk

No comments:

Post a Comment

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!