Monday, December 24, 2007

HAPPY CHRISTMAS DAY!


Where did the year go? Suddenly it is December......again - and we realize that giant strides we started in January and within a blink of an eye, 2007 is on its back! A big "Thank You" to everyone, for the huge and wonderful impact you had on my life this year. Especially for all the hardwork, friendship, kindness and love. From my side I wish you all a glorious Festive Season filled with Loving Wishes and Beautiful Thoughts. May this day mark the beginning of a Tidal Wave of Love, Happiness and Bright Futures. And for those who need:
  • SOMEONE SPECIAL, MAY YOU FIND TRUE LOVE & MEET LOVELY PEOPLE.
  • MONEY, MAY YOUR FINANCES OVERFLOW.
  • CARING, MAY YOU FIND A GOOD HEART.
  • LIFE, MAY YOU FIND THE GOD POTENTIAL WITHIN.

HAVE A HAPPY & SAFE CHRISTMAS FROM MY HOUSE TO YOURS!

2 comments:

  1. As dec 25th approached,I faced the daunting prospect of spending my first christmas away from home in over 16 years.This thought I must admit left me feeling rather depressed on more than a few occasions.But to my surprise it turned out to be just the opposite,thanks to my B.Not only did the depression disappear but it turned out to be one of the best christmas ever for me.B words can't express my gratitude to you for making that possible.It was our first christmas together and I am so looking forward to many more with you.Not to mention that the gifts were off da chain but even without those it would still have been an amazing experience just spending it with you. Christmas really is about sharing and giving.Sharing with family and friends and with the people who mean the most to you. Despite not being with family B,i was with you and I would not have given that up for anything.So I hope and pray everyone had a blessed and peaceful christmas and shared it with those persons in their lives who mean a lot to them.I most certainly did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS FOR THE TIME SPENT HAD A NICE TIME.....FRIENDS R IMPORTANT N U HAVE PROVEN THAT HAPPY 08 N A LIFE OF HAPPINESS ALWAYSANDREW......SMILE

    ReplyDelete

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!