Tuesday, December 18, 2007

SIGHT N' VISION



I’ve had the opportunity to have SIGHT into my existence n’ the VISION of HE that is to come. My experience has taught me that SIGHT is the ability to see the tangible and VISION is the gift of seeing beyond it. I have ALWAYS had the man that I would spend the rest of my life in my SIGHTS, never knowing exactly who he is. However, the VISION of he is mine to behold. Thus I am able to take him in so that I can participate in life with KNOWLEDGE N’ REVERENCE. The pleasure of HE that is brought to my eyes goes WAY beyond the perceive colors AND shapes of his being. I am SO grateful for my SIGHT N’ VISION, it has allowed me to see what was to come, aiding my direction and giving me a place to stand. Relying on ones SIGHT N’ VISION can automatically place us in touch with our inner world. Thus, it is ONLY in this state that VISION becomes the mode of seeing. This VISION comes from within and shows us how to navigate the realms of thought, feeling, and emotion. It enables us to see things that are not yet manifested in the world of form, and it connects us to that part of ourselves that exists separately from the world of form. Hence, as I age, I live being aware that my SIGHT will generally lose some of its acuity, but this will NOT be a loss because I will have this replaced with the VISION of he. THUS, HE IS THE TIME OF LIFE WHEN I TURN INSIDE & TAKE WHAT ARE THE VERY FIRST STEPS OF A JOURNEY THAT CANNOT BE TRACED ON A MAP. MY SIGHT N’ VISION ALLOWS ME TO CALL UPON MY INTUITION & FEEL MY WAY ALONG A PATH THAT ULTIMATELY CARRIES ME BEYOND THE REALM I CAN SEE WITH MY EYES & INTO THE LAND OF SPIRIT THAT LEADS ME TO HE…

No comments:

Post a Comment

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!