Monday, February 4, 2008

14 DAYS OF LUV: DAY 4 - UNDENIABLE (LUV IS)


As a young and up in coming diva sings so powerfully that LOVE is UNDENIABLE, she really hits home hard with her lyrics. Hence the words of this song…

No matter what you say about love,

I keep coming back for more,

Keep my hand in the fire,

Sooner or later I get what I'm asking for

No matter what you say about life,

I learn every time I bleed

The truth is a stranger soul is in danger

I gotta let my spirit be free to…

Admit that I'm wrong and then change my mind

Sorry but I have to move on and leave you behind

HOW COULD IT NOT? We ALL know that LOVE is UNDENIABLE and its power is something that WE cannot escape, no matter how hard WE try. I find it very interesting how we view LOVE and those that WE give it to, it is amazing how sometimes WE wish that after a relationship goes sour that WE could have denied the power of LOVE. I think the fact that LOVE is UNDENIABLE proves that WE as humans are in a continuous state of growth AND elevation. WE LOVE in this world only to learn that @ least one person is going break our hearts, never thinking that HE was NOT meant for US…yet still WE swear of LOVE and think that it will never come our way again. How crazy AND foolish of us to do something like this. Yet it makes PERFECT sense because this only means that WE will LOVE harder AND NOT accept anything else other than LOVE. SO I SAY DO NOT DENY THE UNDENIABLE, LOVE IS A WONDERFUL THING. YES, IT WILL MAKE US BLAME A NEW LOVE FOR THE THINGS AN OLD ONE DID. YES, IT WILL MAKE US CRY BECAUSE WE MAY FEEL THAT TIME IS NOT ON SIDE. NEVERTHELESS, LOVE ANYWAY; IT IS TOO IMPORTANT & UNDENIABLE FOR US NOT TO DO SO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!