Friday, March 14, 2008

FOREVER...



I awoke from my slumber with you in mind,

Trying to find…

What,

Who,

And where you are

I didn’t find you in his eyes,

Nor were you between his thighs.

I think I felt you with his touch…

You are a traveler in the strange land of mind?

Stranger than strange

You creep into my soul

Like a lifetime of LOVE


Build into my dreams

Inside becomes the outside

Through the wonder of my mind

Caught in the middle of nowhere

In the beginning of the beginning

And in the middle of the middle

To the end of the end

And everything in between

No more lost in a dream
For you are beyond what it is

And what it seems

For in the darkness is born my light

Out of my darkness comes my sight

Blind visions…

Moral decisions

No more denials

I have renounced my shadows

They are what once was

Now banished by the light

That turns to my soul

And found that FOREVER,

Is LOVING him everyday…
© tgk

1 comment:

  1. The notion of being with someone forever may seem very hard to grasp and comprehend.Some may even feel that it is impossible.Call me a hopeless romantic or say i'm not a realist but for me forever is possible. I know that the man I am with now that I Want to be with him forever and I know this goal is attainable.I know that this requires effort and hardwork and I am willing to do what it takes to ensure that happens and I know the feeling is mutual. So are we going to be together forever. U SURE BET!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!