Sunday, March 30, 2008

¿R U THY GAY BROTHER'S KEEPER?






What is human freedom? Many may be
forgiven for imagining that freedom involves being able to act and think as
they wish, but some disagree. Some seem to believe that human freedom can only
exist when one submits to some authority which tells them how to act AND think.
So when a MAN like me takes it upon himself to defy this “AUTHORITY” AND bring
the INCREDIBLE experience of HIS sexuality to
them, I know that I STRIKE @ THE CORE OF THIS AUTHORITY! 





I am often
baffled by SOCIETY’S reaction to a man such as myself, but I am even

MORE mystified by the ones that consider themselves to be GOD fearing AND Christian.
This division seems so HUGE that there seems to be NO way
of correcting it…OR IS THERE? I SAY HOW ABOUT WE ALL MANUP &
SIMPLY ACCEPT EACH OTHER? OR IS IT MUCH EASIER TO JUST LEAVE THINGS THE WAY
THEY ARE? THE REPRESSION THAT THEY IMPOSE ON US SAYS NO!
 





For far too
long WE have been having SHAMEFUL SEX that
has been called EVIL n’ WICKED, when
it is one of the
HIGHEST GIFT n’ GREATEST
PLEASURE
 any could ever harvest. Far be it for me to brag, but OUR
sexuality is about sharing AND exploring intimacy beyond
the density of OUR material body. It is the state of living
that WE can fully live in vibration of the soul. It is sad to
see what has happened to sexuality over time AND how society
has gone on this WITCH hunt for men such as myself. Due to this WE have
lost most of OUR cosmic energy when it comes to SEX. Society AND Christianity
have turned it into something that is filled with guilt and shame. No matter
because I feel that there is a CHANGE in the air; the cosmic
cycles are unfolding throughout the universe, which are beyond the control of
those that HATE us. The age of HATRED is
coming to an end AND in it will be replaced with LOVE. This FEAR of
OUR sexuality is 
INAPPROPRIATE N’ UNACCEPTED. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!