Thursday, April 24, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!




So often when we enter into a relationship we allow our emotions to lead us forward without thinking more deeply about what true commitment involves. I understand that sharing our lives with another person is not just based on love, but also on the hard work of being able to compromise and meet each other halfway. So many of us have yet experience OR entertain the notion of being in commitment with another. ON THIS DAY, I WANT ACKNOWLEDGE THE AMOUNT OF TIME THAT I GOT TO SPEND WITH THE MAN THAT I WILL MARRY. We began this SPIRITUAL process six months ago and I look forward to having @ least six hundred more months with him. From the moment I first laid eyes on him, something told me that there was something UNIQUE about this man AND I knew that I could not live my life until I found out that was. He made me realized that I was EXPOSED to the idea of love. With him, I get to see the true test of LOVE; I get see that it comes from OUR willingness to explore not only the delights that we encounter but also to negotiate the bumps in the road together. I have always known that a relationship is based on two, but this is first time in my life that I can say that I can feel the other person. I am NOT afraid of LOVING him AND he me. HE IS THE MAN THAT FELT THAT I WAS Missing WHENEVER I FELT LONELY. HE IS THE REASON LOVE MAKE SENSE TO ME & WOULD NOT TRADE HIM FOR ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD…

3 comments:

  1. Very deep words and, being in constant communications with you for over 6 years, I can tell that you will be very happy with the MAN OF YOUR LIFE.So I would like to express some very interesting things to help both of you to be happy person today and when you will marry:1)Try to ALWAYS posponed the first sad discussion to the next day.2)Always be the first to STOP a conversation that will bring you no where.3)Never go to bed without having solved a sad situation you had during the day.So, with these thougts, I am CERTAIN that you will have a very happy life and for long.Nobody is perfect, however every one try to achieve that goal...but we are just human.Very nice works my dear friend, you are on the right road for a deep love which will last with the help of each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!It's not about the world around you guys it's about the world you guys create together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby though it seems that we've known each other forever,its hard to believe that its been 6 months already.It doesn't surprise me that we've attained this milestone since from the very first day we started chatted I was immediately drawn to you and knew you were the one I had been looking for all my life.This was further confirmed and cemented when we met in person.It was simply magical and beautiful and we meshed so perfectly.I so knew that there was something special about you and I wanted you to be in my life.To some extent it was love at first sight but it was more than that,I was meeting the man who I was destined to be with. The man I had prayed for,the man I dreamnt about and here he was before me. Baby there is not a day that goes by that I don't thank God for bringing us together. You have taught me what it is to love and be loved unconditionally and without boundaries. A love without fear, that is powerful and undeniable.I LOVE YOU KAMC WITH ALL I AM, MY BEING, WITH ALL MY HEART AND MY SOUL.I thank you for six of the best months of my life and I AM PRAYING FOR A LIFETIME WITH YOU. I CAN'T IMAGINE my life WITHOUT YOU in it. I love you baby!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!