Wednesday, May 14, 2008

GHOST OF THE PAST


Life offers opportunities to clear these weeds in the gardens of our souls and today I got that opportunity in the form of a past a relationship from my past. When I saw him, I remembered so many things about him and what he wanted to do. I remembered how I did not want to be with him yet I stayed because I thought that this is what humans do. With him, I felt that I was not good enough NOR did I want to be; I just wanted to end things but I did not have the strength to do it. Therefore, when he left for America to pursue his dreams I was happy for me but more so for him…Yet when my eyes gazed upon the GHOST that I have not seen in about 7 years, I saw a different man. The light in his eyes were gone and it was if he was existing and NOT living. I felt how sad. When he saw me, he was shocked and ashamed @ the same time but I guess that is how these things happen. I thought about all the things I heard about him after he ended things. I thought about the F&CKED shit he did on his voyage. I thought about the UNhappiness that was eating him when he hung his head after seeing me…it was almost as if he was saying I am lost and don’t know where OR what I am doing. HOW DID HE FORGET THAT HE BELIEVED THAT WE ARE ALL SPIRITUAL BEINGS HAVING A HUMAN EXPERIENCE? I know that life has its way of making AND breaking us, but it is up to us to decide when each will take place. I WISH THAT HE FINDS HIS WAY…I WISH THAT HE CAN LIVE AGAING…BUT MOST OF ALL I WISH THAT HE COULD FIND HIS TRUTH…HOW IS IT THAT HE NO LONGER SURRENDERS TO HIS BEING? HOW DID LIFE FIND HIM @ THIS PLACE? CAN ANYONE TELL ME THIS ANSWER…MOREOVER CAN HE?

No comments:

Post a Comment

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!