Friday, August 22, 2008

FREE YOUR MIND


"FREE YOUR MIND" is the name of a Grammy Award-nominated hit single released by the all-female R&B group En Vogue in September 24, 1992 from their critically-acclaimed album Funky Divas. The anti-prejudice rock-oriented song reached number eight on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and number sixteen on the UK Singles Chart. En Vogue is a Grammy nominated American female R&B vocal quartet assembled by music producers Denzil Foster and Thomas McElroy. To date, En Vogue has sold over twenty million albums and singles worldwide. They have won more MTV Video Music Awards than any other female group in MTV history, a total of seven. According to Billboard magazine, they were the eighteenth most successful act of the 1990s.These women are my B!TCHES I LOVE them to death and I recently heard about a reunion…you know I am there!!!

1 comment:

  1. Like The Emotions in the '70s, I don't understand why some outstanding female groups don't have longer careers. I also would love a En Vogue reunion.

    ReplyDelete

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!