Friday, September 26, 2008

¿WHY ARE WOMEN LESBIAN?





As a gay man I have come across other gay men that asked WHY WOULD A WOMAN BE A LESBIAN? And of course I was dumb founded as I am NOT a lesbian and found it quite peculiar AND interesting to say the least. If you think about it from a typical point of view, most lesbians use a phallic  symbol to cap of a sexual encounter after oral sex. Hence comes most of the confusion, with gay men they are giving themselves something that NO woman ever could and there is NOTHING from the opposite sex involved. After doing some reading and research of my own I realized that LESBIANS aren’t just women that couldn’t find a man to satisfy them…nor is it something hormonal. I have come to see that SEX is a case by case bases and each and everyone of us have different things that work for us. It took me a while but I got why a woman would want to be with another woman; after all woman knows what a woman want AND need. So it is PERFECTLY natural that there are women out there that express themselves in this way sexually. It is about their LOVE, ATTRACTION, SEXUAL DESIRE and AFFECTION FOR EACH OTHER. I guess in order to make sense of this we need to ask ourselves WHY ARE WE GAY or STRAIGHT? I would think that it is MORE than NOT wanting a woman if you are gay OR wanting the same-sex if you are not. LOVE is LOVE and lesbians feel emotions just like everyone else on this planet. I FEEL THAT GOD TEST WHAT WE THINK WE KNOW & BELIEVE ALL THE TIME; & LESBIANISM IS VERY MUCH APART OF THAT.  I LOVE THAT THERE ARE WOMEN OUT THERE WHO CAN FIND THEIR SOUL-MATE IN ANOTHER WOMAN; & THIS SHOWS THAT WE NEED TO REALIZE THAT SEXUALITY GOES BEYOND WHAT WE THINK WE KNOW OR FEEL. IT IS ABOUT TWO PERSONS FINDING EACH OTHER & MAKING A LIFE WITH EACH OTHER, EVEN IF THEY ARE LESBIAN.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the pic...LESBIANNA

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is cool and nice pic as well...troy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post...but I thought it was a rhetorical question.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good piece here sir. funny how some folks never want to even talk about subjects like this-honestly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I love this post!It's just like people always asks, why am I gay or why do I want to be gay. It's not always about the sexaul encounter. There are so many more emotions behind it.GrEaT PoSt!

    ReplyDelete

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!