Friday, October 10, 2008

I KNOW BUT...










I know my mother loves but…


Does she LOVE me? 


Am I but a memory,


Lost in time?


Trying to remember a time line


Maybe it’s just a sign


Of a life out of sync


Strange


How I can be so derange


And rearrange


This unreal reality


For I have entered a world


Another other


A world beyond my mother


Beyond safe…


Beyond smother


A world she knows NOTHING
about


And it suits her fine


The ONLY time she cares to
peep


Is to see what she can find


The whereabouts of my heart N’
soul


Doesn’t matter…


Now my nightmare is my
reality


A reality that burns so deep inside


And all I can do is hang onto the edge


As if my life
was a crowbar wedged


In between she
and I


And I in my mind


Find


Sometimes is
better to let go


Than be in
between the mind and the heart


For I have
wasted enough time


Suspending her
suspicions


And her wishful
thinking


I am happy to be
me


Though it is sad
to see,


That my mother
doesn’t REALLY LOVE ME!




© tgk

5 comments:

  1. Very well done. Do you think your mother really doesn't love you or she just finds it difficult to show that love?....As a wise person once told that our biological family is just that our biological family we gravitate towards other people who act and behave the way our family should by giving us unconditional love and support. Having said that I am grateful that your birth mother blessed us with you and the world is a better place because she did. I LOVE U BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! very good man. Love this blog entry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My God...i dont even know what to say. This blog is so profound. And you are truly gifted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to say that this poem is exactly how I feel about my relationship with my mother...Thought it not a bad one it isn't a good one either...

    ReplyDelete

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!