Sunday, November 30, 2008

IT’S GOOD TO KNOW…


This past weekend Noel and I went to get tested for HIV/AIDS. Of course I felt that I had NOTHING to worry about but the wait time from taking the test and getting the results play on one’s psyche. So when our tests came back negative I was revealed to confirm what I knew AND felt in the depths of my soul. However SO many others out there that took their test this weekend, last weekend, two weeks before or when ever didn’t get the results that we got. So many of us are type that BELIEVES in being in relationships in order to feel free to experience sex in its REAL and TRUE form. However due to HIV/AIDS epidemic taking the LOVE juice of another is quite unsafe. I live AND love knowing that I am MORE than enough for Noel and he for me. So on this day I want CELEBRATE OUR LOVE as we along with rest of the world reflect on WORLD AIDS DAY. It brings tears to my eyes knowing that when I wake in the mornings that Noel is laying next to me. My soul dances with joy as think about the children we could father AND the ONLY protection we would need in OUR relationship is LOVE. Lord knows that I HATE this disease, I DETEST it with everything that makes me who I am. HIV/AIDS took the ONE thing that God gave us and try to make into something scary AND unsafe. No longer can we as people penetrate for the sake it, we have to have the kind of sex that penetrates our souls as well. It is my feeling that sex makes us beautiful and within this beauty we get to express the best form of humanity. We get to protect, hold AND keep each other…HIV/AIDS HAS TAINTED THE SPIRITUAL ESSENCE OF LOVE & IT HAS DEMORALIZE THE GENUINE MORALITY OF HUMANITY FOR TOO LONG NOW & IT IS UP TO US TO GET IT BACK. I KNOW THAT I CAN BREATHE, LIVE N’ LOVE BECAUSE I KNOW OUR STATUS…DO YOU KNOW YOURS?

No comments:

Post a Comment

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!