Friday, November 14, 2008

THE HETERO PAPARAZZI (PART DEUX) THE FOLLOW UP


WHERE DID YOU CLUBBING? WHEN ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED? WHY DON’T YOU HAVE ANY KIDS?! These are but a few of the questions that were put forth to me since I’ve started my employment @ my job a little over a month ago….I GUESS I AM A CELEBRITY AFTER ALL…Maybe NOT, but I always find it amazing how celebrities can fake a smile and wave @ the cameras while their lives are being invaded. They stand there while they are being grilled and hope that they put a positive spin on things…So when the cameras are on a NON- like me and the paparazzi are trying to get the scoop, it would be laughable if it weren’t SO irritating. I wonder if I should blame myself considering when asked if I am married I said that I will be in matter of time. I guess my saying that was the ONLY thing preventing them from concluding their suspicions. SERVES THE NOSEY F&CKERS RIGHT?! Why are they THAT interested in what I do with MY dick N’ ass? It ain’t going near you so…In overall scheme of things I don’t care to give them information about MY sexuality because I am sure they’ll try to reduce me to another gay man that wants to be a woman. Which I find quite funny since my co-worker thinks that a PRETTY BOY is someone NOT to date because she may come home and find him in HER undies…Mis-education is but a sad thing and I HATE to think this let alone write it, but living on a small will cause some persons to have small minds. So I’ve decided that when I asked WHEN ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED? I am simply going to say DO YOU HAVE SOME RICH WOMAN FOR ME TO TAKE ON THAT EXPENSE? And when I get the WHY DON’T YOU HAVE ANY KIDS? I will smile AND say, THAT REQUIRES A LOT OF PATIENCE & AM I RUNNING OF IT DEALING WITH YOU. BUT ALL IN ALL I FIND IT INTERESTING TO SAY THE LEAST THAT THE PERSONS MOSTLY CONCERNED ABOUT MY SEXUALITY ARE THE WOMEN!!! THIS IS SAD BECAUSE I AM IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM IN COMPETITION WITH THEM. I DON’T DESIRE TO BE THEM OR DATE THEIR PARTNERS. LORD KNOWS WE HAVE A LOT GAY MEN RUNNING AROUND THIS ISLAND…I GUESS ONE DAY I’LL OPEN THE DOOR FOR THEM, SHOW THEM HOW A MAN SHOULD TREAT A LADY…LORD KNOWS THAT THE CULTURE THEY SET FOR US GAY MEN IS SO LEFT OF THE MIDDLE THAT IT MAKES ME PITY THEM BECAUSE IT SEEMS IF A MAN ISN’T BEATING, CHEATING OR LYING TO THEM SOMETHING HAS TO BE WRONG…

No comments:

Post a Comment

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!