Thursday, March 26, 2009

SEEKING THE DEVIL N' THE DEEP HOLY EYE...




If I may confess: I am a mere CONNOISSEUR of all things that involve GIVING personal sexual pleasure. I feel that the ability to give sexual self-pleasure is a powerful AND natural activity that PROMOTES a hearty well-being. Doctors say it HEIGHTENS the senses, EXERCISES the body and STRENGTHENS the self-esteem. However, there are SO many of us that were taught to avoid and find shame in the innocent experience of giving our bodies pleasure, so imagine the genitals…I don’t know about you, but for me this NATURAL activity gives my body satisfaction, so why should I deny myself the pleasure? Isn’t it probably the safest sexual activity out there? Especially if you are single…However if you are like me, very much involved AND LOVING IT, is it wrong if I make the lizard puke when I have someone to help me with that? There is NOTHING wrong with the sex life of my relationship AND the fact that I can give AND receive pleasure even after indulging myself does that some how take away from my relationship OR does mean I LOVE a challenge? So given the fact that masturbation feels GOOD and it is my way of giving myself a little something something on the side. And if you add the fact that I’ve been doing this from my pre-teen years, don’t I OWE it to myself to continue? JUST THOUGHT I’D ASK…

No comments:

Post a Comment

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!