Friday, March 13, 2009

WHEN I'M BACK ON MY FEET AGAIN




 
WHEN I’M BACK ON MY FEET AGAIN is the title of the fourth single released from Michael Bolton's 1989 album, Soul Provider. The song peaked at #7 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in the summer of 1990, becoming Bolton's third Top 10 hit in the United States. It also spent three weeks atop the Hot Adult Contemporary Tracks chart in the U.S., the singer's second #1 on this chart (following "How Am I Supposed to Live Without You"). In addition, "When I'm Back on My Feet Again" peaked at #44 on the UK Singles Chart. When I hear this song, I am reminded that I will get the chance to pursue those opportunities that will help me achieve my goals. This song gives me THE faith to not only seek out opportunity but to create it whenever possible…And even though failure is ALWAYS a possibility, this song lets me know that I can ONLY learn valuable lessons about myself AND the world around me as I rise from the ashes…AND I HOPE THIS SONG BRINGS YOU INSPIRATION IN SUCH TRYING TIMES…






No comments:

Post a Comment

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!