Monday, March 9, 2009

¿WRITER’S EXPOSURE ANYONE?


As of late I’ve been experiencing a bit of brain overload when it comes to my blog. I come up with these brilliant entries (or so I think) then when I am done with them I feel that they are crap AND shouldn’t see the light of day. Any of you ever feel that way? Truth is, I've been writing more than ever and I can easily post something, but for some reason if that message isn’t the one that I feel should be read then it stays on my pc. CRAZY HUH?  I suppose that one would think that it is a bit off for me to complain about this, but this just as bad as having a SERIOUS case of WRITER’S BLOCK. I know this is just blogging, but I am sure that each of you feel that this is a focused activity. Blogging requires separation, the ability to be deliberate AND the chance to bar oneself from the demands of rampant ideas. Suppose I need some WRITER’S BLOCK to keep my brain contained, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!