Saturday, April 11, 2009

HOMOSEXUALS, GOD'S UNFORGIVEABLE SINNERS!


According to Christian principle, HOMOSEXUALITY is NOT only a sin; it is an ABOMINATION. Embedded in the teachings of most narrow Christian theologian is the notion that God grades sin. Sin, though it maybe, it seems okay from most of their point of view to fornicate and have adulterous relationships as long as they are heterosexual in nature. After all, that would mean that we GAY and LESBIAN folks are only sinners because we have sex with each other? If ONLY I could ACCEPT the precept that HOMOSEXUALITY is a sin…How could I? I only realize that I was different @ the age of 12; and during my teenage life, I had girlfriends because it was the thing to do. I was merely being ACCEPTED. So I tried to have sex as much as I can for bragging rights, which turns out to be a smokescreen for MY sexuality. My closely guarded secret however, was that I was much more sexually attracted to boys who were just as virile as me. So coming from a Christian home guided by Christian principles, that govern the GOOD catholic boy I was, I often wondered why GOD would allow this to happen to me? I had tried prayer and all sorts of self-imagery techniques in failed attempts to be like other so called straight boys. So HOMOSEXUALITY in my opinion is NOT a matter of lifestyle choice anymore than those who fornicate OR commit adultery. IT IS WHO WE ARE…Hence the suggestion that I am wrong says that there is a misunderstanding of the nature of the true HOMOSEXUAL. Moreover, who would choose such a lifestyle in order to be ridiculed AND ostracized by society? I know there are persons on this planet that do some STRANGE things, but…I don’t know about you, but I feel that years from now science will trump the Christian philosophy AND prove that HOMOSEXUALITY is indeed REAL and NOT some phantom in our minds. We need to put that bible aside AND realize that there are degrees of sexuality. For all intents and purposes the majority of people are heterosexual, but a significant a lot of us vary within that realm. And MANY of them are unhappy, so it make PERFECT sense why they would want us to feel that way as well…So while the church has historically served to foster moral balance in society, it has always lagged behind progressive social and scientific thinking. AS A RESULT I SAY WE PAY NO ATTENTION TO PERSONS THAT WHO POINTS OUT THAT THERE IS A GROUP OF PERSONS THAT CAN BE SAVED WITH GOD’S HELP IF THEY ABANDON THE SINFUL LIFE OF HOMOSEXUALITY. ISN’T MORALITY DYNAMIC? AND FROM AN ANATOMICAL STANDPOINT, IF THEY ARE THROWING STONES BECAUSE THEY FEEL THAT ANAL INTERCOURSE IS AN ABOMINATION BECAUSE IT INVOLVES PENILE PENETRATION OF THE ANUS WHICH CONTAINS FECES…TELL ME DOESN’T A VAGINA CONTAIN URINE & BLOOD? SO I SAY PICK YOUR POISON, BUT IF YOU HAPPEN TO PREFER HETEROSEXUALITY, MAKE SURE THAT YOUR SCHIZOID ATTITUDE DOESN’T SCREW UP THE LIVES OF OTHERS THAT CHOOSE TO EMBRACE THEIR HOMOSEXUALITY…

No comments:

Post a Comment

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!