Friday, May 29, 2009

LIVING APART TWOGETHER




So today Noel leaves for his 3 month internship which is the last leg of getting his degree. Of course I am EXTREMELY happy for him; I can’t help but miss him and no how hard I tried over the last month to imagine him not being here, I couldn’t. Noel says that I should see it as just 12 weeks, but it hard to do that when you’ve spent everyday with each other for almost 2 years…So we’ll be LIVING APART TWOGETHER. Though LIVING APART TOGETHER simply is a term for couples who, whilst committed to each other, decide to have separate homes rather than one shared residence, I feel that Noel going to Antigua and my living in the Bahamas qualifies to an extent even though it falls into the long distance relationship category. I know that something like this is a test for a relationship, but feel that our chances are GREAT! Besides we get the IMMENSE pleasure of playing with each other’s minds until our bodies return to each other…I know that TRUE LOVE can overcome any odds thrown in its path and I look forward to the months ahead…I know that I couldn’t do this if Noel and I didn’t VALUE TRUST, understood that HONEST is the BEST policy and PATIENCE wasn’t a VIRTUE…SO AS I COUNT THE SUNRISES N’ SUNSETS, I WILL HOLD POOCHIE (OUR STUFF DOG/CHILD) TIGHT AS HE COMFORTS ME IN THE BED THAT NOEL & I SHARE EVERY NIGHT UNTIL HIS RETURN TO US…

No comments:

Post a Comment

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!