Monday, May 18, 2009

NO NEED TO REPLY...




There are times in life when certain things happen that just makes life seem so much better; and when such events take place, I find myself wanting to savor the moment and put it somewhere I can always find it. So I’ve decided to post that I will post the messages that are sent via e-mails on my blog…Of course I will keep the persons identification to myself but I feel that their nice thoughts should be immortalized…
 

I'm sitting here doing work and I'm thinking of you and thinking how I miss talking to you. Sometimes I feel like you don't like me as much as I like you. And because of that I would want to close comments on my blog. I'm laughing when I write this because of how silly it sounds! The craziest of ideas enter my mind and I react irrationally.

I know I'm being stupid, and I don't know what I want you to do about it. Anyway, I know the source of my feelings. I'm just not at a good place, but things will be fine soon.

I just wanted to tell you that I miss talking to you.


Keep well...S. K.
 

           

No comments:

Post a Comment

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!