Sunday, June 14, 2009

BLACK FOLKS & ATHEISM...




Isn’t it laughable how it is ACCEPTABLE for most black to be a criminal who believes in God and goes to church on Sunday while selling drugs AND doing God knows what than to be an atheist who has a good job, a good education, who contributes to society and supports his/her family? This, for me, is one of THE MOST embarrassing elements of Black culture, our zealous embracement of the God of our kidnappers, murderers, slave masters and oppressors. But I digress because the GOD-LESS N’ SOUL-LESS HEATHENS with NO MORALS like me who doesn’t attend THE FIRST HOLINESS CHURCH OF THE LIVING GOD BAPTIST TABERNACLE is the worst thing on this planet…right?  Most would consider me to be an atheist for writing this, but I am not. However I don’t blame the man/woman that is an atheist for the feelings they have because I get their rejection of God, angels AND demons. I’ll take an atheist over the black person that is running to the collection giving their last because GOD said that they MUST give a sacrificial offering for the pastor’s house N’ cars…If only some black people had a brain…I would SO jump for joy if I were see a black person that came out of the RELIGIOUS CLOSET as an atheist…It sure would take them a long way in this world and it would show that they believe in something rather than going along with the flow because they were told they have too…From what I’ve read and discussed with others, atheism isn’t bad because they are persons who tend to be rationalists, which means they seek a rational, logical explanation for basing their particular worldview. So sad that most black persons don’t, can’t OR won’t…They can’t seem to get pass the fact that atheism is NOT dogma OR a religion. As far as I know, there are no rules to follow to be a proper atheist. Therefore if there were a universal atheistic moral code I suppose it would be something along the lines of I shall seek to cause no harm to fellow humans, accept responsibility if/when I do cause harm and attempt to diminish human suffering. I don’t know about you, but think there is something unseemly about black folks being so thoroughly conquered right down to their very minds and spirits. I find it all rather pathetic AND embarrassing. I would RESPECT the person that is all about the relinquishment and denial of all things that had been forced upon them. So isn’t it rational to think that the atheist that questions the existence of some great overseer in the sky in the new millennium is something to question? I HOPE THAT WHEN WE ALL MEET OUR END WE GET EXACTLY WHAT WE THING WE SHOULD…ALL I KNOW IS THAT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER THE WAY WE TREAT EACH WOULD MAKE ANY GOD KEEP US IN THE DARK ABOUT HIS EXISTENCE…I THINK HE WOULD RATHER WE NOT BELIEVE IN HIM IN WAY WE DO BECAUSE IT CAUSE MORE CONFUSION & PROBLEMS THAT IS NEEDED & I THINK THAT WE ALL NEED TO FORGET ABOUT HIS EXISTENCE…& IF THAT MEANS WE TRY ATHEISM TO FIND OUR WAY TO LIGHT I AM ALL FOR IT! ISN’T IT TIME WE AS BLACK PEOPLE OPEN OUR MINDS TO THE POSSIBILITY THAT THE VARIOUS INTERSECTIONS BETWEEN RELIGION, SOCIETY, POLITICS, SCIENCE & MORALITY NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED? I AM TIRED OF THE WAYS BLACK PEOPLE DAMAGE THEMSELVES PHYSICALLY, INTELLECTUALLY & EMOTIONALLY SUNDAY AFTER SUNDAY WITH NO RATIONAL BEHIND IT, AREN’T YOU?


No comments:

Post a Comment

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!