Saturday, August 22, 2009

NO MORE LIVING APART TWOGETHER...


After 2 months, 2 weeks, 7 day, 10 hours, 35minutes & 20 seconds Noel and I laid eyes on each other after our time apart. When I think back to all the I LOVE YOUS and BLOWN KISSES not to mention the HUGE phone bill and having to ARCHIVE my msn messages (twice) we are together again, NO LONGER LIVING APART TWOGETHER…I woke up with butterflies in my stomach (something I didn’t feel in a while) and it was VERY nice. I tried SO many times to imagine this moment but couldn’t because I realize that LIVING the moment is SO much better…I can’t believe that I have my baby back where he belongs…& I THANK MY CREATOR FOR HIS SAFE RETURN…& AS WE CAPTURE THE EUPHORIA OF LOVE & BOW @ EACH OTHER’S ALTER TODAY, WE IMPLORE YOU TO DO THE SAME…HAVE A LOVELY SUNDAY! I KNOW WE DEFINITELY WILL (OH WE CHANGED THE SHEETS BTW)…






No comments:

Post a Comment

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!