Monday, September 14, 2009

AMERICA’S BEST DANCE CREW S4E05 – VOGUE EVOLUTION




After five weeks on MTV's America's Best Dance Crew Vogue Evolution's got eliminated. I know I am a week late on this story, but I was hoping that it wasn’t true because I was REALLY pulling for them. Vogue Evolution performed the "Halle Berry", a dance set to the hit rap song by Hurricane Chris as they found themselves in the bottom two for the first time in a dance off with rival crew We Are Heroes.

Coming off of a drama filled week where ABDC judge Lil Mama unfairly mentioned transgender member Leiomy Maldonado's original gender during a critique saying, "You were born a man and you are becoming a woman. If you’re going to become a woman, act like a lady." Lil Mama apologized days later after GLAAD received a barrage of e-mails criticizing her remarks. So I tip my hat for what they’ve accomplished thus far and I don’t know about you, but I am DAMN proud of them…

No comments:

Post a Comment

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!