Thursday, March 24, 2011

¿DOES THE 'HOT' PIC GET YOU TO CLICK?


Does my use of sexy images that illustrate my entries get you to click?  In our hot abs, nice and big dick obsession, am I a bad blogger for perpetuating this stereotype? Selling sex is a fact of life and we all have to deal with it, but when you look at the social norms of the gay community juxtaposed against those of mainstream society, it makes me wonder if the gay community is superficial, fawning over the guy with a six-pack?

Gay men are often accused of being overly sexualized. Fair enough. But here's the thing: I am NOT trying to live by anyone’s expectations of what I should put on this blog. I REFUSE to let people make me feel like something is wrong because I embrace the anatomy of men (gay n’ straight alike)! If an individual click on this blog because of the images, I am happy that they came to a place that can offer them a serious word or two while enjoying some eye candy. As the Toltec teachings go, I try to be impeccable with my words, don't take anything personally, don't make assumptions AND always do my best. Can you say the same when you come here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!