Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I BLOG BECAUSE "THEY" AIN'T COMMENTING...







Should I have said to him, ‘‘NEVER ask
a question when you know the answer is going to be the truth ?’ 

They tell me that silence is ALWAYS bad news.





They tell me that comments
guarantee a blog; but does it guarantee self-esteem?


I think bloggers like me blog because we are IMMUNE to
the masses! 

I find this space safe to blog openly and honestly because they're not
really commenting. Hmm, does that mean they are NOT reading?







So who are the two players
in this game you say?
 Predictably it is bloggers that comment and bloggers that
just read. Telling them apart is simple. Just look @ the comments I DON’T get!






The next time I am asked
about the comments (or the lack thereof) on my blog, I will
simple ask this: when a commentator ‘evolve’ into readers,
does that mean they've had their fill and 
I've reached
my ‘each one, teach one’ goal 
OR does
that mean they're insecure about their blog and need a cyber-hug?

No comments:

Post a Comment

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!