Sunday, December 29, 2013

MORNING NEWS HOST ROBIN ROBERTS PUBLICLY MENTIONS HER FEMALE PARTNER FOR THE FIRST TIME

In a Facebook post describing her gratitude for 2013 Robin Roberts, the long serving host of  news show Good Morning America, mentioned her female partner.

'I am grateful for my entire family, my long time girlfriend, Amber, and friends as we prepare to celebrate a glorious new year together,' Roberts wrote.

This is the first time Roberts has publicly spoken about Amber Laign.
According to People magazine, the couple have been together for 10 years. Laign, a native of San Francisco, is a licensed massage therapist with a private practice.

In 2007, Roberts was diagnosed with breast cancer. It went into remission, but at the end of 2012 she was diagnosed with the blood disorder myelodysplastic syndrome. Her sister was donated the required bone marrow.


'I am grateful for my sister, Sally-Ann, for being my donor and giving me the gift of life,' Roberts wrote on Facebook.

SOURCE: GAY STAR NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!