Sunday, December 8, 2013

SPIRITUAL CONSTIPATION

It’s time to impregnate the mind and heart with a more positive, compassionate source of energy. Ignorance, belief systems, fears, egos, negativity have all collected to entrap the ‘free flowing’ of streams of love and light. The general public is starved from the possibilities of people seeking their ‘own’ spiritual awakening instead memorizing words that have been reinterpreted many times from centuries ago. People are constipated in their minds and hearts from not trusting their own seeking, and manifestations coming from experience, common sense, and a deep personal love within themselves.

Many on a spiritual path, get constipated in the head with all kinds of knowledge that seems to not let go into manifesting it into the real world of action. To miss a ‘path of life’ to evolve into a higher consciousness, particularly those living in today’s wonderful developing parts of the world, is a divine opportunity thrown away. It is the good fortune of everyone to follow a spiritual path while letting go of both that which hurt us, as well as letting go of memories that don’t propel us on that life enriching path. Remember, to be free of all limitations, especially letting go of ‘belief systems’ that may have got you to the point of walking rather than flying into the mysterious realms of consciousness. All ‘limitations’ must be ‘killed’ for your quest into the space of godliness.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with what you have just said in your post. I have found when is good for me comes mostly from the Buddhist teachings I also find that being a gay man one of us to important thing is how I treat other game man and how often we are able to share our sexual be together that meaning of sexual being too me is my sexual outlet. And of course being a gay man that sexual outlet is having sex with men as often as I find possible maybe you don't agree with this but this has made me feel like I am on the right path

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand how you feel and if I wasn't in my relationship, I probably would be doing the same thing you are :)

      Delete
  2. Very Nirvana like thinking. I like that. :)

    ReplyDelete

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!