Calling all lazy bottoms! You know who you are. THOT’s always on their back with their legs spread, expecting a dominant top to do all the work. Baby maybe got that back, but don’t just lie on it. Here are five ways to help you learn how to work your assets.
1. Goblet Squats with Static Hold - You may already know this, which is why you just lay there, being on top of your stallion takes a lot of leg work. You also don’t want to spend all your time bouncing and may need to hold the squat position during an intense make-out session. The goblet squats w/static hold will help you become a pro at this. To perform this exercise, hold a dumbbell or kettlebell like a goblet. Keep it close to your chest with your elbows slightly flared out. As you squat down, you should stay as upright as possible and your elbows should hit mid-thigh at the bottom of the movement. At the bottom of the movement you will then hold the position for 10 seconds before rising back to the starting position. You repeat the movement five times to complete set one. Your goal should be four to five sets total.
2. Riding the Bull – This is a stability ball exercise. You begin by straddling the ball with your feet firmly planted on both sides. You will then start thrusting your hips back and forth while maintaining an upright position as if you were sliding back and forth on your lover’s pelvis (which is the point of the movement because this is what you’ll be doing in bed). You’ll perform this back and forth trusting motion for one to two minutes or until failure, whichever comes (no pun intended) first. I would suggest practicing this movement in an open area in case you fall off the ball.
3. Kegles – These are not just an exercise for girls, even boys should do them. Start by contracting your butthole. Hold for 10 to 20 seconds, then release. Repeat this movement 20 times, then rest. You should complete four to five sets of this movement. This is not your typical exercise and I recommend doing this exercise several times throughout the day for maximum results. Your partner will thank you!
4. Banded Side Step – This is to tighten your cheeks up for those times you’re laying face down while being mounted from behind. To begin, get a resistance band. Depending on the length, place the band around your ankle or knees. While in a semi-squat position, step wide and then bring the legs back together in a controlled movement. Once your legs are back together, step in the opposite direction and bring legs back together in a controlled movement. Perform these movements for one to two minutes and rest. Repeat four to five times.
5. Glute Bridge – This is not just an ass-plumping exercise. This is to get your core, glutes, quads, and hamstrings strong enough to support yourself as you lay on your back on top of your man while having the ability and stamina to move your rear up and down while turning your head and getting your tongue action on with your meaningful one-night stand.