Monday, November 21, 2016

JUS' E-MAIL ME: THE KISS OFF...

There's this guy that I've dying to hookup with for weeks. So when the chance came for u to get down and dirty, he told me, that I could kiss him anywhere below his neck. It was the first time I had that kind of experience. Since then I have always asked potential fuck buddies if they are affectionate, especially if they kiss. I would not be compatible with another male if he did not kiss passionately.
When I get with a guy, I want appreciate the male anatomy and kissing is the perfect conduit of emotions that directly links to the sex organs. So, if there is passionate foreplay, the setting for extremely hot sex is definitely impacted through kissing. I can’t imagine having sex without foreplay with cuddling, massaging, and kissing!

How do you guys feel about affection, foreplay do you like to kiss?

Have you ever had to deal with this? 


What are your thought?

No comments:

Post a Comment

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!