Thursday, December 15, 2016

HIS BOYFRIEND WENT 'GHOST' ON HIM

A friend of mine’s boyfriend went ghost on him. He was dating him for 3 months. When he told me, I wasn’t surprised at all. Actually I was shocked they lasted that long. Why? Well because I knew the guys intentions weren’t pure.

See I have a way of reading people. I can sense good people as well as bad. When I met the guy, I knew, this was not the man for him. Being this was my friend. I kept it real, but I still respected his decision to stay involved with the guy. It’s his life, he makes his own decisions. But as a real true friend, I told him the honest truth.

Fast forward to now. My friend is heart broken and depressed about this guy and is suicidal and to make things worst, I found out that the guy is HIV+. What would you do if you were me? Would you tell your friend about what you found out about the guy?


No comments:

Post a Comment

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!