Between personal desires, dating norms, and physiological logistics, getting it on can be surprisingly complicated. Add in all the false information that’s floating around out there, and we’re all pretty much screwed (and not in the good way).
What do you think is the biggest misconception about sex, is it?
1. Everyone is having more sex than you?
2. There is a definition for “normal” sex when it comes to gay men?
3. If you have sex right away, that signals something huge about the relationship?
4. Sex should be spontaneous and unplanned?
5. Tops/bottoms always want sex, and tops/bottoms rarely enjoy it?
6. Sex has to be super romantic and intimate every time?
7. Monogamy is easy?
8. You should always give back in bed?
9. Good sex has to end in an orgasm?
10. If you're both really into each other, sex will automatically be great?