Monday, June 5, 2006

CONFESSION CORNER


I made him feel rather special…free to himself something that was heart warming, delightful and invigorating, said that, ‘he is excited about our developing relationship and that he is glad to have met me. Thinking about me as Mariah Carey’s song WE BELONG TOGETHER send a wave of emotion over him. He imagined that he was holding me and that danced the night away, wanted to call my house to hear my voice but was afraid of the ‘BIG DOG’ and to think we haven’t even been on a ‘date’ yet… His life is obligated to me its like he knows his sole purpose is for me, securing our future as ‘life partners’. No matter where he went, who he spoke with or what was going on around him I was constantly on my mind. Then we kissed, I have intoxicated him with lips so soft and sweet ‘It taste like candy.’ He was scared at that point because he didn’t want to let them go, I saw a side of him that was like WO, it was great, fun and so, so, so, so, so, so…he held himself back because he is the type that falls rather quickly. Wanting to go on with his life but couldn’t because all he does is dwell on that kiss, that meant so much, it came at the right time with no guilt attached… This place that GOD has placed in is so comfortable it seems so surreal, so TO GOD BE THE GLORY…He is alive to see everyday with me and he is so grateful that he has been provided his every wish and want…

No comments:

Post a Comment

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!