Friday, June 2, 2006

THEN HE CAME…THE WELCOME DISTRACTION



He made want to do something taboo, like cram my right foot inside my left shoe. Go against the cosmic rule, to rebel so that I’d be cool. He makes want to act like I lost my mind, like love means nothing, and leave it behind, just cover up what I feel inside…my body so my heart can hide. I want to be fake, instead of being real, I want to plunge into the ocean, not the lake, I desire to be accepted as who I am, I desire to one day to give a damn…NOT!

I'm afraid one day the curtain will drop, and I'll be found without a prop or worst still, the curtain will rise and he will know and open my eyes. But I know not how to begin, to begin to let him in…to tell him about the real and to let them know the awful deal…Until the nightmare of living is done.

BUT FOR NOW I DON’T GIVE A F**K!...IT WAS WRITTEN IN STONE…on a mountain high that we would be one, eternally…Only ONE future, ONE path…Your hand in mine with love as our guide? You and me on a journey, OH to know the ending…But for now all I care about is the time we are spending.

I love that when I look at your face I see intensity, and devotion…You poured your secret potion on me, musta' been while I was sleep, cause I find myself fallin' and I know that is too quick but when I look in your heart I knew our worlds could not part. I am in you and you in me, holding on, I will not let go…YOU WERE PROMISED TO ME!

I wanted him to ride me, lowering his tock over my tick; take a seat and hold on tight while I work his hips into the night. I felt the seduction dangles from the tips of his fingers…exploring…probing sloppy kisses and wet blows. His hands holding me close while his throat does a wave motion…DAMN I’M HARD! He is teasing me to release, so tempted this anticipation will not cease...Sweat on my chest dripping because of his passion, his feet going back to your ears…I could keep him like this for years…

No comments:

Post a Comment

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!