Thursday, June 1, 2006

LOVE…A FOUR LETTER WORD?





Love to me is like a roller coaster it makes my mind and body go up and down, yet people wonder why I am such cynic? Think about it; I have love standing in front of me, taunting me, testing me as I still await my ‘curtain call.’ I stand tall and do not bow or run scared from this dragon without fire, lion with no teeth! SHOULD SOMEONE LIKE ME FALL BEFORE YOUR FEET? Should I run from my shadow for your sake? Stay there in the darkness, the light reveals that you have no power and I shall not wallow in my pain for you! Should I let myself be burned up so that I may walk through my own ashes for your sake? You retreat into darkness for you are too shame to search for weaker prey, for a ‘MAN’ walking alone in the night is your terror now? The leprous beasts of death is at my heels now…I will say a prayer and smite thee, watch you run like a squirrel, like a fox at the sound of a blood hounds seeking your blood. I want you to tremble in anticipation…HOW DARE YOU SHOW YOURSELF TO ME? I am going to defeat you, so shake the earth with your mighty hooves snort and stomp in the dust; see that I am not shaking before you. I will stand on a great rock; I will not be move for your pleasure I will not bow to your ghastly forms anymore, your teeth are like sponges; like soft rubber your claws look like razors, but they are blades of straw. So lie in front of me, see that I have authority over you. I will laugh at your pathetic form, poke at your empty rib cage jab my hands in your stomach and rip your heart out! I can see your eyes are still yellow with hunger, I know you still seek my flesh I see your rage and its griping ever so tightly like lighting strikes and a roar from the GODS on high. I WILL FOLLOW THE PATH OF TRUTH FOR IT SHALL SET YOU FREE! You are a lie that keeps your victims in bondage always encouraging me to ignore my inner most truth. I SAY NO MORE…I know who I am and I will blanket myself with that persona never allowing you to make me a carbon copy of LOVE again…I have broken down the walls I see the trueness of it all in the reflection of me. The path is clearly marked I want to step into the warmth of infinite healing; I want to feel myself breath again. I now only face the canyon of separation, the empty space, time has no meaning…LOVE…A FOUR LETTER WORD?

No comments:

Post a Comment

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!