Monday, November 15, 2010

NO FEMS, NO QUEENS...

I KNOW THAT WE'VE HEARD THIS BEFORE, BUT SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PROFILE ON A4A JUST STRUCK ME! I COULD HELP BUT WONDER IF IN THIS MAN'S MIND IF HE THOUGHT THAT FEMININE MEN AREN'T REAL PEOPLE...WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS? IS THIS PROFILE A PURE EXAMPLE OF WHAT IS WRONG WITH US/OR IS HE MERELY EXPRESSING WHAT HE WANTS FROM THIS SITE?


Love.. Like you've never been hurt

29, 1.75m, 82kg, 87.9cm AthleticBlack HairSome Body HairBlack, Looking forFriendship. 


Hey guys what's up! I am looking for real down to earth peps to chat and or chill with ... Fems, liars, queens stay away... I am a lover of good music, great conversation, and good people... If you are in search of true friendship and who knows what else could happen hit me up... I will leave you with a few words that describe my life in a nutshell: I've been so many places in my life and time; I've sung alot of songs; I've made some bad rhymes; (contd..)



I've acted out my life in stages; with ten thousand people watching; But we're alone now! and...


CasualSmoke NoDrink SociallyDrugs No



VersatileHIV Negative,

No comments:

Post a Comment

TODAY IS SUMMER LEISURE DAY!